Learn How This Affects Fantasy Flight GamesBecause of the recent dispute between the Pacific Maritime Association and the workers of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union, ship unloading operations have been hampered.
We are hopeful that current shipping issues will be resolved quickly. Unfortunately, the continuing port slowdowns have affected any merchandise manufactured in Asia and imported to the United States, including several upcoming Fantasy Flight Games products.
Affected FFG Products
The following new products have currently been affected by the unloading complications on the West Coast and are delayed:
- Rogue Squadron cycle for Star Wars™: The Card Game
- Fly Casual supplement for Edge of the Empire
- First wave of Imperial Assault Ally Packs and Villain Packs
- The Lost Realm deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
- Star Wars: Armada Core Set
- Star Wars: Armada Dice Pack
The following product reprints have currently been affected by the unloading complications on the West Coast and are delayed:
- X-Wing Core Set
- Y-Wing Expansion Pack
- TIE Advanced Expansion Pack
- Millennium Falcon Expansion Pack
- Slave I Expansion Pack
- A-Wing Expansion Pack
- TIE Interceptor Expansion Pack
- B-Wing Expansion Pack
- TIE Bomber Expansion Pack
- Z-95 Headhunter Expansion Pack
- TIE Defender Expansion Pack
- E-Wing Expansion Pack
- TIE Phantom Expansion Pack
- Imperial Aces Expansion Pack
- The Genesis Cycle for Android Netrunner: The Card Game
- Talisman Revised 4th Edition
- Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition
- Elder Sign
Based on where a product is in the process of being unloaded, the exact length of the delay may vary. The current backlog of unloaded containers also means that these delays will continue for some time after the shipping complications are resolved. We will continue to release updates as we receive more information, and we look forward to the time when our releases will continue unhindered.
Thank you for your patience!