Privateer Press, Inc. (www.privateerpress.com) is an award-winning publisher of games and supplements based in Bellevue, WA. We produce the acclaimed tabletop miniatures wargames WARMACHINE® and HORDES™, the Iron Kingdoms® Full Metal Fantasy Roleplaying Game, the pre-painted miniatures game Monsterpocalypse®, and board and card games including Bodgers® games, LEVEL 7 games, and the highly anticipated card game WARMACHINE High Command. We also publish the bimonthly No Quarter™ magazine and the Formula P3™ hobby tool and paint range.
We are focused on producing the finest gaming products on the market today as we continue to build and expand the richness of our games and settings. We are in search of great people who are enthusiastic about producing engaging and enjoyable experiences and who can appreciate the inherent beauty of giant steam-powered robots smashing each other to pieces.
We are a hard-working crew who derive satisfaction from a job well done. We work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, and we seek a highly motivated individual to maintain our high standards for written clarity and detail accuracy.
This person will serve as a liaison between the distributors of Privateer Press products and the retail stores to ensure that both parties have the information and support they need to sell all Privateer Press products.
• Make direct contact with retailers and distributors to promote products as well as gathering feedback and data that can be applied to product development and growth strategies.
• Promote sales, retention and acquisition at the retailer and club level with in-store and club programs such as leagues, release events and special promotions.
• Liaison with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure that marketing goals are being met at the store level and to collaborate on future promotions coordinating with product releases, events, etc.
• Seek out new markets for the expansions of Privateer Press product lines.
• Some travel required for conventions, trade shows, open houses, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Previous sales experience
• Solid knowledge of all Privateer’s products and product lines
• Solid knowledge of how to play all Privateer’s games
• Highly organized
• Able to pay attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Must be action oriented and able to complete tasks quickly
• Able to multi-task
• Retail experience in a game store is a plus but not necessary
• Computer and software (Word, Excel) skills
Start Date: Immediate
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Product
1) Prepare a resume of no more than two pages. The filename of the resume should be your first and last name separated by an underscore, and it must be in .doc or .rtf format. (Word is preferred). Example: John_Doe.doc
2) Compose a cover letter of no more than one page. The filename of the cover letter should be your first and last name followed by “CL”, all separated by underscores. The file must be either .doc or .rtf format. (Word is preferred). Example: John_Doe_CL.doc
3) Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected], and make sure the subject line says “Retail Support Postition – [your name]”. Example: Editor – John Doe.
Please note that this is a full-time salaried position at our Bellevue location. Applicants must either live in the Seattle area or be willing to relocate.