The Resin Casting Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of the resin casting department. He or she needs to ensure that all duties and responsibilities are completed at the appropriate times and is responsible for maintaining a positive attitude and nurturing high morale in the department.
Privateer Press, Inc. (www.privateerpress.com) is an award-winning publisher of games and supplements based in Bellevue, WA. We produce the acclaimed tabletop miniatures wargames WARMACHINE® and HORDES™, the Iron Kingdoms® Full Metal Fantasy Roleplaying Game, the pre-painted miniatures game Monsterpocalypse®, and board and card games including Bodgers® games, LEVEL 7 games, and the highly anticipated card game WARMACHINE High Command. We also publish the bimonthly No Quarter™ magazine and the Formula P3™ hobby tool and paint range.
We are focused on producing the finest gaming products on the market today as we continue to build and expand the richness of our games and settings. We are in search of great people who are enthusiastic about producing engaging and enjoyable experiences and who can appreciate the inherent beauty of giant steam-powered robots smashing each other to pieces.
We are a hard-working crew who derive satisfaction from a job well done. We work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, and we seek a highly motivated individual to maintain our high standards for written clarity and detail accuracy.
The Resin Casting Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of the resin casting department. He or she needs to ensure that all duties and responsibilities are completed at the appropriate times and is responsible for maintaining a positive attitude and nurturing high morale in the department. Other responsibilities include the following:
• Manage the workflow of the resin casting personnel to ensure the highest productivity and efficiency while maintaining Privateer Press’ quality standards.
• Perform any necessary disciplinary actions when appropriate.
• Track inventory of supplies and ensure they are ordered when necessary.
• Monitor and enforce the highest level of safety standards in the department.
• Address any issues that arise during resin production and work to improve resin casting techniques in order to increase productivity and efficiency.
• Manage shift leads and personnel to accomplish resin casting department goals.
• Maintain an organized and clean resin casting area. Conduct training sessions for department personnel to ensure that they have enough knowledge of techniques and procedures to be as productive as possible and that they understand our quality control standards and continue to improve them.
• Maintain equipment in top working condition.
• Execute research and development projects with a high degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail. Help analyze results with management team members.
• Act as a liaison between resin casting and resin mold making. Maintain constant communication with the resin mold making department and track resin mold life to ensure mold productivity and efficiency.
• Learn basic resin mold making skills to better understand the mold making process.
• Communicate with the packing department on their restock and wave needs.
• Maintain a current and accurate record of cast parts for monthly releases in the current wave spreadsheet and update the casting book daily.
• Strong working knowledge of RTV silicone rubber molding techniques
• Strong working knowledge of urethane resin casting
• Successful experience working in a team environment and developing products with a multi-disciplinary team
• Relevant work experience in resin molding
• Relevant work experience in leadership role
Start Date: Immediate
1) Prepare a resume of no more than two pages. The filename of the resume should be your first and last name separated by an underscore, and it must be in .doc or .rtf format. (Word is preferred). Example: John_Doe.doc
3) Send your resume to [email protected], and make sure the subject line says “Resin Casting Supervisor – [your name]”. Example: Resin Casting Supervisor – John Doe.
This is a full-time position in our Bellevue, WA office. Applicants must reside in the greater Seattle area and/or be able to commute to Bellevue, WA.